MUGEN Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MUGEN Philippines

MUGEN Philippines is here to allow us the opportunity of experiencing a common interest. If you are a true fan of Mugen, like we are, then this is the place for you. You may chat with friends, share your Mugen creations with others, or view screenshots.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuyustar
Academy Student (newbie)
Academy Student (newbie)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Empty
PostSubject: Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP    Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 9:10 pm

Ryon been helping with My project and this is something I want to do for my birthday in march 2013. the screen pack need a lot work so don't be surprise.

update wip screen pack the big and small portrait are done and I fix the and re place the small portrait for the default life bar. Ryon gonna show me how to do the vs screen logo animation and work on replacing new font for the screen pack.

Vector help me with the vs screen and teach me the icon cursor animation there are many things need to be done this is just a working progress for my birthday present for march 2013 the screen pack still need a lot work and there mush need to be done this is the 3rd working progress video for the today

sorry the forum wont let me post the video link here Sad

Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Mugen000-22
Back to top Go down
Zinesis
Chunin 中忍
Chunin 中忍
Zinesis

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-12-19

My Mugen RPG
STR:
Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Left_bar_bleue6/10Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
DEF:
Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Left_bar_bleue6/10Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
DEX:

Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP    Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP  Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2012, 9:35 am

You can post youtube vid using this; [youtube]vid url[/youtube]

Goodluck with your project and hope to see its completion Smile
Back to top Go down

Magical Chaser Screen Pack WIP
Page 1 of 1